Saturday, December 31, 2011

My top 11 photos of 2011

I rediscovered a love of photography in 2011, had a photo displayed on Texasmonthly.com and in the Houston headquarters of Stage Stores, put together a small coffee shop photo show and generally had fun with it. See all eleven of my favorite images here.

My favorite photo of the year is of an older gentleman I spotted at the Dairy Queen in Karnes City, Texas. I stopped him on his way out the door, and he looked amused by the notion of posing.



I worked to get a bee in action above some Texas sunflowers that stayed hearty through at least the early stages of our Texas summer drought.



In a non-dry period in Austin, I turned off my windshield wipers on the upper deck of Interstate 35 to catch this dreamy scene.



More to come in the new year...

No comments: