Thursday, July 15, 2010

Extras needed for 'Seven Days in Utopia'


This just in from Sarah Dowling Casting about the film Seven Days in Utopia. The interesting part is Robert Duvall is in the mix:

Seven Days in Utopia based on the inspirational novel by David Cook will be filming in Fredericksburg July 29th - August 10th. The film stars Robert Duvall and Lucas Black.

We are looking for:
GOLFERS
GOLF FANS
MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN OF ALL AGES

If you live in FREDERICKSBURG or surrounding areas, we are coming to you:
Saturday, July 17th from 1:00PM–7:00PM
Sunday, July 18th from 1:00PM-6:00PM

Where:
Inn on Baron's Creek
Walch Haus Conference Center
308 South Washington Street, Fredericksburg, TX 78624

For driving directions, lodging, and dining information, please call the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau at (830)-997-6523 or visit their website at www.VisitFredericksburgTX.org.

The casting call will consist of a brief talk with a member of the casting team and possibly an interview on camera. Please bring a non-returnable photo!

No appointment is necessary. If interested, please simply report to the casting venue. If you have any questions, you may reach us at (830) 965-6601 or email us at UtopiaExtras@gmail.com.

3 comments:

R.A. Jenkins said...

I recently tried out for extra on 7-18-10. I left you my phone #, but I can't recieve voicemails on my phone. thanks Jim Ruble 830-515-7289.

R.A. Jenkins said...

Sorry to bother you again, but I can't recieve text messages on my phone as well voicemail thanks very much God Bless

Joe M. O'Connell said...

You need to send your questions to the film's email listed in the post. This is just my blog. I'm not part of the film.