Friday, August 31, 2007

Get up, stand up, POLKA!


Nick sits up. In answer to critics concerned that he never wears clothes, he has donned a towel.


Nick's new name is Little Tall Boy.

OK, so my boy is true to his mother's roots. Tiffany is from old German/Czech stock, therefore it's natural that Nicholas would love polka. He's spending more and more of his time sitting up and standing (with my assistance for balance). But today I put on the turntable (Yes, I have one) K-TEL's Greatest Polka Hits and danced around the room with him. I've never seen him smile or laugh more, and he already does both a lot. His favorite song is "Too Fat Polka" by Frankie Yankovic.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Isn't fun to encounter the things that they find funny? The other night we discovered that Audrey would laugh every time my husband said the word, "computer." Com-pew-ter. Com-pewwww-ter. We spent the next 20 minutes mangling the word over and over again to get to that squeal of laughter.