Monday, August 20, 2007

What you missed during the credits


Let me say up front that I'm the guy who sits through the entire credits of a movie. It's a matter of respect for the people who made the film. It's also sometimes a hunch that I'll miss something.

A buddy and I went and saw The Simpsons Movie this weekend. At the end I leaned over and whispered that there would be something worth staying for during the credits. How did I know? I'm a Simpsons fan. Of coure there'd be something during the credits. We were the ONLY people to see that I was right. So, without further ado, here's what you missed by leaving before the credits had completely rolled:

* The Spider-Pig song.

* Maggie's FIRST WORD!

* The Springfield Theme song.

* A word from the (pimply faced kid) theater assistant manager.

Aren't you ashamed now? Don't you really want to know what Maggie said?